Ahoy there potential shipmate or perhaps we should say client services executive!
threebrand’s home is on our lovely boat based in Leith, Edinburgh, with offices in the USA and Australia.
We are an award-winning design agency specialising in consumer brands across the drink, food and retail sectors. Our disciplines range from strategy and planning, brand creation and development, to packaging design and advertising.
We work in a very colourful, friendly and relaxed creative environment. We do work hard, but we also have fun.
An easy-going and outgoing personality is key.
As client services executive, your core responsibility will be to forge and create strong client relationships through hands-on day-to-day project support, making sure that all projects meet timescales and budgets. You will be part of our experienced client services team, working closely with the designers and artworkers.
You will need be outstanding at communication and be able to confidently liaise directly with our clients and clearly communicate with the internal teams on all project matters.
You will report to the client services managers and to the managing director.
- To build, manage and develop client relationships to ensure client’s expectations are fully met within time and on budget
- Be confident in daily communication with clients, developing strong and confident relationships face-to-face, via phone and email
- Developing and writing briefs for the creative studio, ensuring all client needs and goals are included, then confidently briefing into the creative team
- Ensure the project is smoothly managed from start to finish, meeting all key deadlines
- Work closely with and supporting the client services managers and offer innovative thinking
- Prepare documentation for client meetings – weekly status reports, agendas and contact reports
- Create budgets and invoices using a database system called Synergist (full training provided)
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Review of design work, proof reading and checking work completed prior to sharing with client. Attention to detail is key
- Support account managers in continual development of client plans, identifying new initiatives where possible
- Be able to manage multiple jobs with tight deadlines
- Be flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
- Must be a team player with proactive attitude, who can work well independently, when required, and be flexible on work hours if the need arises.
We’re looking for someone who has 1-2 years’ experience of client services within the areas of design, advertising and integrated communications. A knowledge of digital would be a bonus but is not essential.
We are offering a competitive salary + benefits which will be dependent on experience.
When applying, please submit a covering letter with your CV to Leah@threebrand.com, stating your current salary and notice period.
Closing date 5pm 30th June 2017.
Permanent – full time (37.5 hrs per week)
Salary dependent on experience